Saturday, November 3, 2012

it's about that time...

(warning: a very random christmas
post. very random.)

two of my favorite days in life,
the release of the pumpkin spice latte
and
red cup day.
:)


i have been in christmas mode for a while.
however,
that red cup has it 
feeling like the season even more.

i am so pumped about christmas.
my tree is usually up by this time
but i haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
i am hoping to decorate monday.

this will most likely 
(fingers crossed)
be our last christmas in the apartment.
i am excited to have a home to decorate
but i am looking forward
to making our lil apartment
all christmased out,
one last time.

as always,
i have a list of ideas
and things i want to make and add
to our decor.
every year, 
it seems like most of my ideas
do not come to life
i'm sure i won't have time for lots 
of them this year too.
hey,
at least
 i have good intentions.

my lovely mother did get me
some super presh things to add to
my decor.
all from target.





snuggly throws,
the cutest reindeer,
a plaid owl,
and felt pine cones.
oh my.
can't wait to find all those
guys a home for the holiday season.

are you all getting
excited for christmas or what?
it's the most wonderful time of the year.
happy sunday!
:)

ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment